Northern Beaches Council has informed us that we are unable to use the fields today Friday Sept 23rd due to the impact of the recent rain.
Please be aware this is a Council decision not a club based decision. As a club we prepare for rain, hail or shine to play the round working on the draw, ref rosters, canteen etc right up until we are updated at 3pm Friday. So it’s always with disappointment when we can’t get the kids on the fields.
Please see dates below to make up for R2 & R3 wet weather rounds. These will be ammended on the website.
R1- Sept 9th (wash out)
R2- Sept 16th (Make up on Oct 7th)
R3-Sept 23rd (Make up on Nov 25th)
BREAK – Sept 30th
R2 MAKE UP ROUND- Oct 7th
R8- Nov 11th
Friday Nov 25th (now make up R3)
SEMIS- Tuesday Nov 29th
BREAK SSC- Friday Dec 2nd
GRAND FINAL- Dec 9th
Enjoy your holidays and hopefully we’ll get some sunshine.